Our Mission Statement:
Saint Katharine Drexel
is a Christian Faith Community,
dedicated to serving the Lord
and those we encounter
through word, sacrament, and service.
Welcome! Come Join Us!
- See our weekend Mass schedule (under WORSHIP SITES in the left column).
- Join us for daily Mass... Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 8:30am at Saint Patrick Church.
- Reconciliation... let yourself be blessed by the grace of this sacrament; God continually calls us into renewed relationship. Fr. Laird is available to hear confessions 3pm-4pm every Saturday.
- Join us for one of our weekly activities... bible study/sharing, children's choir, rosary, youth group, adult choir... see Events Calendar (under QUICK LINKS in left column).
- Share your time and talent in a way that is meaningful to you: as a catechist for children or youth; lending a hand or voice to liturgy and music; serving those in need through the food pantry or clothing collections; becoming a warm voice and listening ear for a homebound parishioner. We need you!
Announcements and Upcoming Events
(Full Calendar of Events available here.)
- Ash Wednesday: Join us on Wednesday, 3/1 for Mass at 8:30am at St. Patrick's or Liturgy of the Word and Ash Distribution at 6:30pm at St. Patrick's.
- Seeking crafters and bakers: Help our teens attend NCYC this year! We are collecting crafts for a fundraiser, the St. Patrick's Day Craft Sale, after the 10am Mass on March 19th. If you can donate crafts or baked goods, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join our New Facebook Group: Talk about your Catholic faith and life, and upcoming parish events with your friends and neighbors here.
- Faith Formation Survey: Help us plan K-7 Faith Formation for the 2017-2018 school year! Take the survey here to share your input and ideas to help us find ways to bring the program back into the classroom.
- Game Night: Join us on Friday 2/24 7pm at St. Anne's Hall. Bring family, friends, your favorite game, and either a staple food item or paper product to donate to local food pantries. Snacks provided.
- Mardi Gras Pancake Supper: On Tuesday 2/28, 5:30-7 pm at St. Anne's Hall, have a pancake party with friends and family. Pancakes, dinner-sized sausage, applesauce, beverage, and dessert included. The cost is $5/person, children age 5 and under free. Please call 597-9930 to RSVP.
- Youth Group meeting twice a month: Click here for more info.
Current Interest Links
- Daily Scripture Readings (Lectionary for Mass)
- Diocese of Rochester:
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)