Our Mission Statement:
Saint Katharine Drexel
is a Christian Faith Community,
dedicated to serving the Lord
and those we encounter
through word, sacrament, and service.
Welcome! Come Join Us!
- See our weekend Mass schedule (under WORSHIP SITES in the left column).
- Join us for daily Mass... Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 8:30am at Saint Patrick Church.
- Reconciliation... let yourself be blessed by the grace of this sacrament; God continually calls us into renewed relationship. Fr. Laird is available to hear confessions 3pm-4pm every Saturday.
- Join us for one of our weekly activities... bible study/sharing, children's choir, rosary, youth group, adult choir... see Events Calendar (under QUICK LINKS in left column).
- Share your time and talent in a way that is meaningful to you: as a catechist for children or youth; lending a hand or voice to liturgy and music; serving those in need through the food pantry or clothing collections; becoming a warm voice and listening ear for a homebound parishioner. We need you!
- Sign up now for the Christmas Pageant! Forms are available at the back of each church, or from our website here.
- Hands of Christ: If you know a high school senior in the parish who has been the "Hands of Christ" in their home, school, church, or community, please nominate them to receive this award. Nominations are due to the parish office Monday, November 14th.
- Brand New Facebook Page: Like our new Facebook page to get daily posts with event info, parish updates, resources to use at home, and much more!
- Youth Ministy has begun! Click here for more info.
- Confirmation: We are proud of our first class to complete the new two-year confirmation program. They will be confirmed at Sacred Heart Cathedral at 7pm on Wednesday, October 26th. Please keep them in your prayers as the special day approaches.
Current Interest Links
- Daily Scripture Readings (Lectionary for Mass)
- Diocese of Rochester:
- Retreat Places nearby for prayer and reflection
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)