Our Mission Statement:
Saint Katharine Drexel
is a Christian Faith Community,
dedicated to serving the Lord
and those we encounter
through word, sacrament, and service.
Welcome! Come Join Us!
- See our weekend Mass schedule (under WORSHIP SITES in the left column).
- Join us for daily Mass... Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 8:30am at Saint Patrick Church.
- Reconciliation... let yourself be blessed by the grace of this sacrament; God continually calls us into renewed relationship.
- Join us for one of our weekly activities... bible study/sharing, children's choir, rosary, youth group, adult choir... see Events Calendar (under QUICK LINKS in left column).
- Share your time and talent in a way that is meaningful to you: as a catechist for children or youth; lending a hand or voice to liturgy and music; serving those in need through the food pantry or clothing collections; becoming a warm voice and listening ear for a homebound parishioner. We need you!
- Welcome Anne Thomas, our new Catechetical Leader!
- Summer Family Faith Guide: now available at the back of both churches. It’s a compilation of prayers and activities that might nurture your relationship with the Lord.
- Faith Formation Registration for children entering K-8 due now!
- MEN SAVE THIS DATE: Diocese of Rochester 2nd Annual Catholic Men's Conference, Saturday, October 1, 2016 @ Saint Jude's Catholic Church, Gates, NY. Register today!
Current Interest Links
- Daily Scripture Readings (Lectionary for Mass)
- Diocese of Rochester:
- Retreat Places nearby for prayer and reflection
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)
- Vatican/Pope Francis