Our Mission Statement:
Saint Katharine Drexel
is a Christian Faith Community,
dedicated to serving the Lord
and those we encounter
through word, sacrament, and service.
Welcome! Come Join Us!
- See our weekend Mass schedule (under WORSHIP SITES in the left column).
- Join us for daily Mass... Monday, Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 8:30am at Saint Patrick Church.
- Reconciliation... let yourself be blessed by the grace of this sacrament; God continually calls us into renewed relationship. Fr. Laird is available to hear confessions 3pm-4pm every Saturday.
- Join us for one of our weekly activities... bible study/sharing, children's choir, rosary, youth group, adult choir... see Events Calendar (under QUICK LINKS in left column).
- Share your time and talent in a way that is meaningful to you: as a catechist for children or youth; lending a hand or voice to liturgy and music; serving those in need through the food pantry or clothing collections; becoming a warm voice and listening ear for a homebound parishioner. We need you!
(Full Calendar of Events available here.)
- First Reconciliation: The rehearsal for families with children preparing to receive the Sacrament of Reconciliation will be held at St. Patrick's on Wed., 1/18, at 6:30pm. The celebration of the Sacrament - First Reconciliation - will be held the following Wed., 1/25, also at 6:30pm in at St. Patrick's. Please pray for the young children in sacramental prep.
- Youth Group meeting twice a month: Click here for more info.
Current Interest Links
- Daily Scripture Readings (Lectionary for Mass)
- Diocese of Rochester:
- Retreat Places nearby for prayer and reflection
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)